Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

DOWNTOWN AS A SOLO

BY Bankruptcy Lawyer

Downtown for many Attorney's (particularly solos) can be a stressful time. Particularly if you are worried about overhead, salaries, and your own personal expenses.

Here are some things I focus on when I have some downtown and things have slowed a bit:

  1. I take a look at my cases and clients and see which files need to be closed out 
  2. Research and Reevaluate my current marketing strategy and revamp it 
  3. Set some new goals for the remainder of the year as well as next
  4. Meet with other colleagues and catch up, discuss their different marketing strategies 
  5. Evaluate my staff and provide some kind of review 
  6. Readjust office hours 
  7. Send former clients media about my current promotions and services 
  8. Contact other businesses to see if relationships can be formed 
  9. Take care of any personal issues i may have: doctor appointments, calls, ect
  10. Take a look at my budget and adjust as necessary 

As always good Luck in Solo World~!








No comments:

support the sole practitioner cause